Our Fire Risk Assessors
Our trained fire risk assessors:
- Understand the relevant fire safety regulations.
- Trained and experience in providing fire risk assessments for all sizes of business and all kinds of business properties.
- Trained, knowledge and experienced in the principles of fire safety.
- Understanding of the physics of fire development.
- Understanding of the psychology of how people behave when fire breaks out.
- Trained to identify fire hazards, fire risks, and buildings and occupants of buildings who pose special risk in the event of a fire.
- Carry full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Our Assessors ensure that you and your premise complies with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Our comprehensive approach to fire risk assessment means that our assessments:
- Ensure that you are compliant with fire safety legislation.
- Reduce the risk of fires in your premises.
- Help you to develop safeguards to protect staff and visitors to your premises.
- Reduce the risk of fire to your business assets.
- Ensure that in the unlikely event of a fire in your premises damage and danger are minimal.